Any questions? You should find what you need on this page!

Accommodation request

What conditions do I need to meet for a stay of one month or more ?

  • Between 18 and 30 years old;
  • In employment, training or a student;
  • Able to cover the accommodation fees.

How to book a stay of less than a month ?

Step 1 : Enter your dates in the box provided. You will then be redirected to the online request form. Step 2 : Fill in the form. Step 3 : If your request is accepted you will receive an email with instructions on paying the booking deposit (€40). If we are unable to fulfill your request, you will receive an email to explain this. And that's it, your room is booked.

What conditions do I have to meet for a stay of less than a month?

  • At least 18 years old
  • Able to cover accommodation fees.

What is the booking deposit?

Payment of the booking deposit (€340) is the final step of your booking and guarantees your accommodation booking for the selected dates (subject to sending back the documents required: Information, residence contract and guarantor commitment). The deposit will be deducted from your first month's rent for young workers and the last month's rent of the residence contract for students. The deposit is in no case refunded.

What is the guarantor commitment ?

This is a person who vouches for you, it agrees to pay the fee if you are defaulting on your payments. This document is mandatory whatever your resources. Your entry into the dwelling is subject to the reservation of the furnishing of this document duly completed. This is when a person living in France or abroad ascts as your guarantor, to guarentee that rent will always be paid. The person commits to paying your rent for you if you don't pay. This document is obligatory, whatever your income is. You can only access your accommodation once this form has been filled in and signed by your guarantor.

How do I estimate my APL / CAF aid?

The APL (Aide Personnalisée au Logement - Personal housing assistance) is financial assistance given by the Caisse d’Allocation Familiale (CAF). You can benefit from this financial assistance when renting our properties, depending on your age, your status and your income. The amount of financial assistance can be between €0 and €370 a month. Personal housing assistance estimation

How is the rental period calculated?

A rental period of one month is not 30 days but is one calendar month from the 1st to 30th of the month. For example, if your stay is from 2 May to 18 July you will be billed for 3 months. The APL is only possible for whole calendar months.

What's the deposit ?

The deposit is an amount of money equivalent to one month's rent (e.g. €447 for a standard room). The deposit is paid before accessing the accommodation and is refunded to you after you move out, subject to the inventory carried out at your departure.

Is the meal package obligatory?

The meal package is not obligatory. Each property has a restaurant which is managed by a catering company. The restaurant at the Soleure residence offers special prices for residents (€5.50 for the dish of the day, with starters and desserts from €1.20) You can buy credit for the restaurant at the reception or pay directly in the restaurant. You also have the possibility of ordering packed lunches, to take to work for example. The restaurant at the Soleure residence offers healthy and well-balanced meals and is also a great way of meeting other young people. Residents of other properties can benefit from special prices in the Soleure restaurant.  


MOBILI-JEUNE® assistance is available for young people under 30 years old, having submitted their application on the day of their thirtieth birthday at the latest. They must be in training or a work/study programme in a company (apprenticeship or professional training contract) in the private non-agricultural sector on the date of the request. The amount of this assistance ranges from €10 minimum to €100 maximum over a period of three years. The accommodation can be furnished or unfurnished and it can be rented under a tenancy agreement, an occupancy agreement for collective housing or a house share agreement. The application form can be downloaded at the following link: http://k6.re/W5POz

Are you a foreign student?

Carte de séjour (Resident permit)
If you want to study for longer than three months, as soon as you arrive you need to apply for a temporary "carte de séjour" (resident permit) which says on it that you are a student. To apply for the permit you need to go to sous-préfecture ou à la préfecture du Bas-Rhin ou duHaut-Rhin. This resident permit is only valid for the duration of your studies, teaching or internship. It is valid for a maximum of one year and can be renewed.

Social security
A foreign student can be covered by student social security if the student's country has an agreement with France and the student is no more than 28 years old. Otherwise, you are advised to get private insurance as soon as you arrive with one of the student insurance policies.

Assistance available

Other questions